Account Executive – Contract to Hire
This role is contract to hire. The initial contract is projected to last 3-4 months and hours will be full-time. This is a remote position with operating hours on Central Time.
Are you a driven, highly-detailed person who is both curious and eager to solve problems? Do you have a need to understand not only WHAT needs to be done, but WHY it’s being done a certain way? McGuffin has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join our Client Services team. Primarily working with professional services clients in the finance, healthcare and insurance industries, you will serve as the primary agency liaison to some clients, as well as support client services teams on larger clients.
You will manage creative projects that may include positioning and brand development, digital and print advertising, content and online marketing, collateral, video, website development and more from kick-off through completion, all while supporting the client’s brand strategy. You’ll work collaboratively with our creative team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
A key aspect of this role is building strong relationships with clients and building trust in McGuffin.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as primary liaison between agency and key client contacts
- Work with clients to review project objectives and advise on strategies/plans
- Prepare estimates and SOW documents to gain client agreement
- Initiate projects with in-house team and work with Creative Director to establish schedule and budget allocations
- Develop creative briefs for client approval
- Organize and conduct kick-offs and team briefings, including providing all needed background information and research
- Oversee daily account management activities; monitor and manage timelines to complete work within expectations
- Review creative to ensure adherence to client goals and objectives
- Manage client feedback and communicate all feedback to in-house team
- Present work to clients with creative team partners
- Maintain thorough understanding of clients’ products, services and brands, including competitive and other industry forces that shape the business
- Manage financial aspects of accounts including estimating and billing
- As needed, participate in McGuffin New Business team activities
- Attend networking events to uncover new opportunities