McGuffin is on the prowl for a creative engine, both in drive and output. We’re looking for a visual pathfinder, a conceptual innovator and a skilled technician, and maybe you’ve got a way with words, too. You’re eager to learn and willing to teach. Ring a bell? Continue on…
- Responsible for the quality, appropriateness and overall consistency of imagery for the client.
- Develops strong, evocative solutions for the creative team. Expected to run a project without supervision.
- Responsible for the timely execution of ideas. Must demonstrate good presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to inspire creativity and elevate the work of others.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with Client and Account Service.
- Must demonstrate strong ability to develop both visuals and language.
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to understand, contribute and manage strategic thinking.
- Must demonstrate confidence in media (including print, DM, video, radio, web, packaging or branding)
- Must demonstrate ability to direct photographers, illustrators, videographers, programmers or printers without need of supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to develop ideas within specified budgets.
- Must deliver the highest possible creative output when requested.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must support McGuffin’s goals.
- Must demonstrate highest ethical standards in relating to others.
- Able to work well under deadlines, meeting expectations and goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a design or advertising agency required.
The perks of our work
McGuffin offers healthcare insurance (medical and dental, long-term-disability and term life insurance; vision and short-term disability available), a 401(k) program, a rather unique work schedule and a refreshing team culture. Our office is located just blocks from Union and Ogilvie Stations in Chicago, and is also close to the el.