McGuffin is on the hunt for a creative Production Artist with meticulous attention to detail and an eye for design. If you are passionate about conversions of RGB to CMYK, read on!
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in post-production with five years’ experience under their belt. You’ll be part of a collaborative team, working closely with art directors, designers and copy writers under tight deadlines. You’ll be responsible for delivering press-ready files with special attention to color, size and resolution accuracies.
- Ability to reliably deliver accurate, press-ready files
- Possess an excellent eye for color management and typographic detail
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize and keep focused
- Strategic communicator, problem-solver and multitasker
- Stickler for details
What we’d probably see on your résumé/portfolio
- Experience with post-production processes
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite
- Skilled at directing vendors including printers, paper merchants and developers
- Experience working with a team
- Minimum five years’ experience
The perks of our work
McGuffin offers healthcare insurance (medical and dental, long-term-disability and term life insurance; vision and short-term disability available), a 401(k) program, a rather unique work schedule and a refreshing team culture. Our office is located just blocks from Union and Ogilvie Stations in Chicago, and is also close to the el.